FREE SHIPPING is available for online customers within a 25 mile radius.
Thank you for shopping at Carpet Corner!
We hope you have enjoyed your shopping experience. In order to ensure a successful delivery of your new merchandise, please take a moment to review the following information regarding the Carpet Corner in-home delivery service.
- Please review your sales receipt to make sure we have your merchandise, street address and phone numbers (home, cell, work) all correct.
- If your merchandise is not being financed, the balance of your order including delivery charges must be paid in full prior to delivery. Our drivers are not equipped to handle C.O.D.
- Deliveries are scheduled geographically. Delivery routing fora given day is determined by the number of deliveries and their locations. For this reason we are unable to honor requests for special delivery times. The day prior to your predetermined delivery date you will receive a call with a 3 hour window of time for your delivery. Deliveries are scheduled to occur between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm. If you have not received a call with your time frame by 6:00 pm the day before delivery, please call the sore 773-927-9500.
- We encourage you to schedule your delivery on a day that you are available. If you need to change or cancel your delivery, we require two days' notice form the date of delivery. A $35.00 cancellation fee will be charged if two days' notice is not provided.
- Prior to delivery, it is your responsibility to make sure that outside access to the delivery area is cleared and that the inside area where the new furniture will be placed is accessible. We cannot move, haul or rearrange your existing furniture. All merchandise purchased and delivered from Carpet Corner will be assembled at no charge unless otherwise noted.
- Please discuss any special circumstances with your salesperson. For example, if your furniture must be carried 3 or more flights of stairs, if your entry is not easily accessible, or if doors need to be removed to accommodate your delivery, an extra charge may be involved. Customers are responsible for all measurements of doors, elevators and stairways. Delivery fees are nonrefundable. Should a piece not fit and sale is cancelled, a service fee of $45.00 or charged a delivery fee, will be forfeited, whichever is greater. If a 2nd delivery is required, an additional delivery charge will be assessed.
- Ideally, we would prefer to have our customers available for their deliveries in order to personally inspect their purchases. We realize this is not always possible, but it is your responsibility to have a responsible adult (over 18 years of age) present to accept the delivery.
- If for some reason you should miss your scheduled delivery, a new delivery date will need to be arranged and a second delivery charge will be assessed.
- Upon delivery, the driver will give you a receipt to sign. Please sign the receipt and make note if any pieces were missing. Be sure to note any damage to your purchase. If someone is accepting the delivery for you, they are responsible for the inspection. Should your purchase be damaged, please call the store 773-927-9500, within the next 24 hours. Please note all damages, missing parts or problems associated with the setup, must be reported within 7 days. Any non-merchandise related damages or issues MUST be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Delivery fees are nonrefundable.
4555 S Ashland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60609